- 50g Walnut Pieces
- 120ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 60ml Runny Honey
- Tablespoon of Cider Vinegar
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 100g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2 Seasonal British Eating Apples, such as Cox
- 2 Sticks of Celery
- 1 Avocado
- 100g Wyke Farms Cheddar
- Sprinkle the spinach leaves onto a large serving plate. Slice the apples, celery and avocado and add to the spinach.
- Crumble the Cheddar over the salad.
- In a small frying pan, add all the dressing ingredients and warm through over a low heat. Do not boil or overheat as it will burn the oil-the dressing should be just warm.
- Pour it all over the salad and eat straight away.