our customers, suppliers and friends,
you know, we are all living through unusual and difficult times. COVID-19’s
impact on global health and the economy is being felt everywhere. I wanted to
take this opportunity to inform you of what we are doing at Wyke Farms to
manage the impact closer to home and reassure that the wellbeing and safety of
our team, suppliers and customers is our number one priority.
It is incredibly important that we maintain food production and
deliveries. The Wyke team and our farmer suppliers are a critical part of that.
So wherever possible we will aim to operate ‘business as usual’ whilst
accepting that this is not business as usual and we are adapting to operate the
best service that we can under difficult circumstances.
We understand that there has been some stockpiling of food that has led
to some shortages within stores, however, people can be reassured that the team
here are putting extra production shifts on to meet this temporary increase in
demand and we will keep delivering cheese and butter to customers across the
To this end, whilst following Public Health England guidelines to
protect our staff, there is no change to our normal day to day operations.
Please note the following: –
- All the usual methods of contact apply, and our offices will be manned from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Our hygiene systems have been bolstered to reduce transmission
- Where possible, staff will work from home, on mobiles and using Microsoft Teams.
- We have identified vulnerable work groups within our teams and taken special provision for them.
- There will be no unneccessary visitors to any of our sites.
- Meetings will continue to take place by conference/video call only.
- If you have any concerns or would like to speak to a member of the team, please call us on 01749 812424 or email us: email@example.com
will continue to monitor the situation closely and adapt our contingency
planning accordingly, with any changes communicated as soon as possible.
would like to thank you all for the continued support that we are receiving in
these difficult times and send positive thoughts to everyone who is being affected.
motto is ‘keep calm, keep eating cheese’